A 5 or 10 week children’s cooking course
What? A 5 or 10 week in-term Kitchen cooking course for children over 8. Classes will be held weekly as available here in the Online Bakery
Who? For children over 8 years old (recommended age maximum 14)
This is our flagship children’s cooking class course and it runs during school term time after school across 5 or 10 weeks. During this course, children will master the art of basic cooking skills and learn valuable skills like safety in the kitchen and basic nutrition. Continually building on knowledge and skills transforming into a mini master chef
- Develop basic cooking skills
- Learn about safety in the kitchen
- Learn about nutrition and wellbeing
- Improve social skills by working with others (eg. Listening, co-operating )
- Build confidence and sense of self esteem
- Improve dexterity and fine tune knife skills
- Take home creations to share with family members
- Receive a free children’s apron upon invoice payment
The finer details
Classes will commencement dates can be found here. Spaces are limited each session and will only run when a minimum of 4 children are enrolled.
In all lessons children will work individually on their dish, not sharing tasks. dish will be take home at the end of their lesson and will require containers to get their goods home. We will have disposable containers available for purchase but encourage our Mini Masterchefs to bring two medium sized ones from home each week ready to fill!